SIX SIGMA Black Belt Course Online Training
SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT
- A highly engaging and interactive course that ensures better internalisation of six sigma concepts and principles.
- Work through the course rather than just listening for higher retention of concepts and theory.
- Group exercises that demonstrate and bring to life the concepts being taught.
- Practical implementation issues are discussed with relevant six sigma tools and techniques.
- A central case-study integrated with all the six sigma concepts that make the participants work through an entire six sigma project.
- Learn to carry out analysis with the help of globally used Minitab software for which online training is provided free for classroom participants.
- Case study
- Role play documents
- PMI approved PDUs
- Six Sigma Black Belt Online course covering comprehensive six sigma concepts
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certificate after completing the online course and exam
- Course Duration: 180 Days
- 125 Multiple Choice Questions
- 180 Minutes Duration
- Proctored Online Exam
- One Mark Awarded for Every Right Answer
- No Negative Marks for Wrong Answers
- E – Certificate
The Six Sigma Black Belt course places a greater emphasis on the practical application of these tools and techniques in the organization while also giving students a thorough understanding of the various Six Sigma tools and techniques useful to enhance the production process and reduce defects in the finished product. The information you acquired in this training will undoubtedly be useful to the participants in managing Six Sigma initiatives in their respective organizations.
- Employees and organizations who need a systematic approach to issue solving for the aim of continuous improvement should take this course. Team leaders, supervisors, associates, quality assurance engineers, project managers, software professionals, practitioners, members of the quality assurance team, working executives, and senior management would be included in this group. They would commit a small amount of time to applying the DMAIC tools to their primary areas of responsibility.
- individuals looking to significantly improve standard operating procedures.
- Managers and staff members who desire to earn a Black Belt in Six Sigma certification.
- Any additional professionals who are engaged in process improvement strategies through study, invention, or consultancy.
This course aims to –
- Participants should get thorough information on the Six Sigma methodology’s benefits and difficulties, as well as its tools and approaches.
- Give students information on how to use DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve, and Control) and several six sigma techniques for process and quality improvement.
- to provide students the skills they need to communicate effectively utilizing Six Sigma principles
- Give students the tools they need to enhance processes and quality by teaching them how to use DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve, and Control) and numerous six sigma techniques.
- Participants should get training on how to evaluate and manage project risk.
- Give students the knowledge they need to apply six sigma without encountering difficulties.
- Participants will be able to connect Six Sigma ideas to the overarching goals and missions of the organization.
- Participants will have the information necessary to assist their organizations embrace the Six Sigma technique and enhance their manufacturing processes.
- They will be able to define, present, and oversee six sigma initiatives while taking on the job of a Black Belt.
- Participants are knowledgeable about and are able to foresee problems associated with the actual use of Six Sigma.
- Only with right tools, participants can confront, handle, and take charge of production difficulties in their organizations.
- Participants will acquire exceptional problem-solving abilities that they may use right away on projects in the reality.