NEBOSH IGC Course Details. The National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH) is an UK based Board found in 1979, provides a numerous education program in which NEBOSH IGC is the most admired and wanted course by a number of people and HSE professionals.
Assessment Type Assessment Time
Question Papers(IGC 1) 2 hours
Practical Assessment(IGC 2) 3 hours
NEBOSH International General Certificate is a globally recognized health and safety qualification intended for companies or individuals working to international standards with regards to Health, Safety & Environment. This course focuses on the International Labor Standards (ILO) codes of practice. Upon successful completion of the certificate, delegates can apply for a membership with Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) and/or International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM) as its qualification meets the academic requirements for Technician Membership (Tech IOSH) of IOSH and Associate membership (AIIRSM) of the IIRSM.
- Why we should manage workplace health and safety.
- How health and safety management systems work and what they look like.
- Managing risk – understanding people and processes.
- Health and safety monitoring and measuring.
- Physical and psychological health.
- Musculoskeletal health.
- Chemical and biological agents.
- General workplace issues.
- Work equipment.
- Unit IG1 is assessed by a two-hour written examination.
- Unit IG2 is assessed by a three-hour practical assessment carried out in your workplace (or another suitable workplace).