The UK Certified Master Trainer (Train the Trainer) Certificate content is practical and grounded in the real world, not just academic theory. This program focuses on what happens before, during, and after you deliver training, and what to do if training is not the right solution.
Learner feedback indicates high value in the following areas: student engagement, expert facilitation and applicable tools and techniques.
- Describe the training cycle.
- Identify and determine the need for training—what, who, and how.
- Write effective learning objectives.
- Design participant-oriented learning materials and exercises.
- Apply adult learning concepts, develop supportive climates, and customize off-the-shelf materials.
- Use training activities and alternatives to lecture, Use a range of strategies for different learning needs, and create effective questioning techniques.
- Prepare properly for a training session, and prepare participants to foster learning.
- Manage and encourage participants of all backgrounds and learning styles
- Address challenging participants and behaviors.
- Present and facilitate a training program, including the use of audiovisuals and handouts.
- Evaluate program impact at different levels using a variety of methods.
- Identify the five levels of evaluation.
- TOPIC 1: Introduction
- TOPIC 2: Purpose & Assessment
- TOPIC 3: Planning & Preparation
- TOPIC 4: Presentation & Facilitation
- TOPIC 5: Performance
COURSE DURATION: 03 DAYS
CERTIFICATE VALIDITY: 03 YEARS
Certified Safety Specialist (CSS) certification purpose is to promote excellence and professionalism in the environment, health, and safety (EHS) field. CSS certification authenticates that certified individuals have met minimum formal education, competency and experience requirements. The criteria for designation as a Certified Safety Specialist (CSS) are extremely high. Applicants must have a degree and at least three years of professional safety experience.
CSS BLUE PRINT – DOMAINS:
- Law & Ethics – 6%
- Ergonomics & Hygiene – 9%
- Safety Fundamentals – 20%
- Management Systems – 20%
- Fire & Emergency Management – 8.5%
- Risk Management – 8.5%
- Communication & Training – 8%
- Audit & Inspection – 7%
- Environmental Management System – 7%
- Mathematics & Advance Science – 6%