INTRODUCTION TO NEBOSH IG COURSE:
NEBOSH IG is an International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety.
NEBOSH International General Certificate is the introduction to outset perfectly adequate health and safety professional Qualification to enter in to the safety domain.
The National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH) is an UK based Board found in 1979, provides a numerous education program in which NEBOSH IG is the most admired and wanted course by a number of people and HSE professionals.
ABOUT THE COURSE:
NEBOSH International General Certificate is a globally recognized health and safety qualification intended for companies or individuals working to international standards with regards to Health, Safety & Environment. This course focuses on the International Labor Standards (ILO) codes of practice. Upon successful completion of the certificate, delegates can apply for a membership with Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) and/or International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM) as its qualification meets the academic requirements for Technician Membership (Tech IOSH) of IOSH and Associate membership (AIIRSM) of the IIRSM.
WHAT IS NEBOSH COURSE FOR?
People all over the world go for NEBOSH International General (Nebosh IG course) Certificate because it gives them the skills and know-how to fulfil their health and safety responsibilities in any country and in any kind of organization. You will get Nebosh syllabus study material by us.
This course is for anyone who is seeking to enhance their knowledge of health and safety through an internationally accredited qualification with Nebosh Certification. The NEBOSH Certification is designed for people from all industry sectors who seek to embark on a career in health & safety and for current health & safety practitioners who are looking to further develop their skills and competencies while gaining a formal, internationally recognized Nebosh course qualification.
NEBOSH A QUICK OVERVIEW
- Awarding Body: National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH)
- Recommended: Managers, supervisors and employee representativesRecommended: Managers, supervisors and employee representatives
- Legislation: Globally
- Duration: 96 Hours (12 days)
- Study: Part time Evening Class and Full time
- Examination: 1 x Online Exam (IG1), plus 1 x Practical Inspection Report (IG 2)
- Schedule: Available annually in the months of March / June / September / December and Based on request also.
- Course Unit modules: 2
- Membership: TechIOSH, AIIRSM
- Progression: NEBOSH International
Key Topics Covered
- International standards for health and safety at work
- Implementation of health and safety management systems
- dentification of workplace hazards
- Methods of hazard control
- Practical application of knowledge and understanding
NEBOSH IG SYLLABUS
IG-1: MANAGEMENT OF INTERNATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
|DAY 01||Element -1||Why We Should Manage Workplace Health & Safety|
|DAY 02||Element -2||How Health & Safety Management Systems Work and What They Look Like|
|DAY 03||Element -3||Managing Risk – Understanding People and Processes|
|DAY 04||Element -4||Health & Safety Monitoring and Measuring|
IG-2: PRACTICAL RISK ASSESSMENT
|DAY 05||Element -5||Physical & Psychological Health|
|DAY 06||Element -6||Musculoskeletal Health|
|DAY 07||Element -7||Chemical & Biological Agents|
|DAY 08||Element -8||General Workplace Issues|
|DAY 09||Element -9||Work Equipment|
|DAY 10||Element -10||Fire|
|DAY 11||Element -11||Electricity|
NEBOSH IG contains 2 units in which 1 unit are of theories which will be conducted by the NEBOSH through online. The 2nd unit is practical assessment and it should be submitted to the NEBOSH course provider.
- UNIT 1 IG 1 (Open Book Exam-Online)
- UNIT 2 IG 2 (Practical Assessment)
IG 1: MANAGEMENT OF INTERNATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
This NEBOSH IG 1 unit covers the basic foundation of health and safety, the first and foremost thing is to PLAN, how and what should be done, the second thing is to DO, is what should be i implemented according to the plan, the third thing is to CHECK, the plan executed efficiently or not. The final thing is to ACT, whether the previous steps are been followed properly. This paper provides the full awareness about safety, health and management.
THIS PAPER CONTAINS 4 ELEMENTS:
- Why we should manage workplace health and Safety
- How health and safety management systems work and what they look like
- Managing risk – understanding people and processes
- Health and safety monitoring and measuring
IG 2: RISK PROFILING:
This NEBOSH IG 2 unit involves in the concept of hazard and its types in various field. Hazards
may be of electricity, chemical, Mining, Ergonomics, Physical, Psychological etc. and its tackling
methods to overcome them which contains 7 major elements which are as follows,
- Physical and psychological health.
- Musculoskeletal health./li>
- Chemical and biological agents.
- General workplace issues.
- Work equipment.
COURSE DURATION: 96 Hours
- Open Book Exam with Close Meeting
- Practical Assessment Submission
IG 1: MANAGEMENT OF INTERNATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
Our Tutors use the Virtual platform to support students around the world. Our messaging system and support forums are an excellent way to engage, where our tutors can provide expert support.